Wednesday, September 10, 2008

UCLA Extension Academic Program(AIEP)















Academic Program in UCLA Extension is so famous among international students. I'm in the middle of taking 12 weeks course, and I'm sure my english level is getting better.
We can also get so many good friends.!! I'm so happy to meet my good classmates!


And here is my great teacher Scott!
He looks a typical British gentleman, but he is an American.
He is really kind, gentle! give us a ton of homework, though. :)
I am so lucky because I can take his class.
Thank you my teacher!!!
I'll never forget u even though I'm goin to go back to my country soon.







6 comments:

Brandon Yang said...

Photo from Brandon :D

Lay-Ji said...

sorry for not mention :D

nucha said...

Scott's picture is cool. I love it.

Viewy said...

How can I get these pictures??
Could you please send them to me by e-mail??

lindbrooker said...

Thanks to Brandon. Even though I'm not cool, he made me look cool.

ebruakkus@gmail.com said...

You are being unfair to yourself.